COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
Sprout Pediatrics is open to take care of your children.
Here is what we will be doing to keep our office as safe as possible:
- We will be closing our waiting room and asking patients to wait in their cars until we have a room ready for them
- We will be cleaning our rooms with medical grade disinfectant between each patient
- We are asking that only one parent accompany the child per visit
- We are asking that only the child being seen be brought to the appointment
- We will be removing toys and books from the rooms
- We will be wearing masks and other protective equipment as needed, and are asking anyone over 10 to wear masks as well
We can order Covid testing if indicated (to be swabbed for at another site), but do not currently do the test IN our office.
There are other testing options available locally if appropriate, please contact us for further information.