COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
Sprout Pediatrics is open to take care of your children in the safest environment possible.
Due to a recent surge in Covid cases, especially amongst children, we have implemented the following procedures:
You may notice the following changes to our office:
- We will be limiting patients in the waiting room
- There are no longer toys or books in the exam rooms
- We are cleaning our rooms with medical grade disinfectant between patients
- We are asking that only one parent accompany the child per visit
- We are asking that only the child being seen be brought to the appointment
- We will be wearing masks, and are asking all parents (even if vaccinated) and children (who are old enough) to wear masks. This helps to protect us and those patients in our office too young to be vaccinated
We can preform rapid Covid testing in our office as indicated or swab for a Covid PCR test to be sent out as well.